Our guides and resources will help you with your research and allow you to delve deeper into our collection, whether you’re researching your family history or completing a thesis.
You may also wish to contact our reference desk for further assistance.
- The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Biographical Index
- Finding aids
- Guidelines for Ethical Research in Australian Indigenous Studies
- Native title resources and information services
- Language and people bibliographies
- Language, place and subject thesauri
- Reading Lists
- Subject guides
- Teacher resources