The curly headed gin: the Diana Mudgee story (AIATSIS catalogue record)
Stories of the Mudgee area:
- A Ride on the Mudgee Mail Coach, 1870 - From A Visit to Sydney and the Cudgegong Diamond Mines. A. Mackay Melbourne, 1870.
- "Mudgee as it is" in The Mudgee Times, Tuesday, August 10, 1875 (Transcript 73 Kb)
- Dormer, Marion. & Robinson, Cynthia Slaney, & Gulgong Writing Group. 1984, Travelling down the Cudgegong : pioneering the Mudgee-Gulgong district / Gulgong Writing Group, Cynthia Robinson ... [et al.] MacQuarie Publications, Dubbo, N.S.W.
Mudgee and district information:
- Visit NSW
- Mudgee map information from Google Maps
- Mid-Western Regional Council
- Mudgee Region tourism
Historical and Family History societies:
The following two groups have been extremely helpful in providing information for this website and we thoroughly recommend contacting them
Libraries and archives:
- National Library of Australia - Info for family historians
- Mid-Western Regional Council Library
- State Records Office of NSW
- State Library of NSW
- Noel Butlin Archives Centre
Fallon, Sue, 2002, Family History for beginners and beyond, Canberra, Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra Inc.