If you intend to reproduce material published by a publisher other than Aboriginal Studies Press, you must contact that publisher for permission.
They may have their own forms for you to complete; check their website.
When you first contact the publisher, you may like to provide them with material from the following checklist:
- Title of the publication from which you intend taking material
- The author/editor/compiler of the publication
- The ISBN of the publication
- The page numbers, chapters and word count of the material you wish to reproduce
- A copy of any changes or adaptation of the material as you wish it to appear
- The working title of your project
- The author(s) of your project.
You can obtain the following information from ASP:
- Aboriginal Studies Press/AIATSIS contact details
- The markets and territories your publication will be published/distributed
- The proposed print run
- The proposed date of your publication
- The proposed retail price of your publication.
Aboriginal Studies Press
P: 02 6246 1183
F: 02 6261 4288